We are happy to announce that Radiator 4.20 is published today!
The new version has dozens of improvements, new features, and bug fixes. Here are some examples:
– OCSP and OCSP stapling support, see the blog post
– Certificate check enhancements
– Better support for asynchronous operations
– Several security improvements
– Security fix for certificate validation for EAP-TLS and TLS-based Stream modules, see Security Advisory OSC-SEC-2018-01
– Possibility to include extra checks with new ServerTACACSPLUS AuthorizeGroups parameter
– TLS 1.3 awareness
– New module AuthBy RATELIMITSOURCE
– Improved LDAP functionality
– New hooks, such as EAPTLS_CertificateVerifyFailedHook and ForwardHook
For a detailed list of changes, see Radiator revision history page.